Analysts predict that we are about to get into another digital currency boom thanks to the COVID 19 pandemic. The robot helps you capitalize on bitcoin prices with opportunities of a supposed 90% win rate.
With this bot, users can supposedly turn an investment of 250 USD to over $2k in a few hours of trading. But is Bitcoin Up legit and does it have the profitability potential similar to bitcoin miners?
From our investigation, the robot appears to be legit. There is also evidence that suggests it can generate the said returns when all factors are held constant. Keep reading to learn more about Bitcoin Up and whether it’s worth a try.
The best choice
- 88% Win Rate – Not a Scam
- $250 Min Deposit
- Accepts Credit Card and Sofort
So, is bitcoin Up legit?
We have reviewed the Bitcoin robot in-depth and found many positive reviews on platforms such as TrustPilot which seem to suggest that this robot is legit. This Bitcoin robot has been around for less than a year and already has over 50k users. Most appear satisfied with its supposed profitability and easy to use platform. Here are more reasons that suggest that this robot is legit.
- Real artificial intelligence technologies power. The bot applies a subset of AI known as Machine Learning to identify and glean insights from BTC related news.
- This robot seems to only work with highly regulated robot brokers. The majority of its partner brokers are monitored by the UK FCA and Australia’s ASIC.
- Bitcoin Up is open to everyone, including complete beginners. This review confirms that most of the users have no prior background in BItcoin exchanges. Its platforms are simple to use, and the trading process is straightforward.
- It applies the blockchain technology to ensure a transparent trading environment. This technology makes it possible for users to make meaning of the robot’s decision-making process and the outcome.
They claim to have a daily return on investment of up to 300%. Consequently, it is possible to make up to three times your capital in less than 24 hours of trading. There is also a possibility of losing the invested capital. Read our bitcoin robot review for basic trading education for robots like Bitcoin Lifestyle.
What Is the Bitcoin Up All About?
Numerous individuals have encountered great success from trading with Bitcoin Up. These persons are able to live their lives pretty comfortably thanks to the profits they’ve been able to amass in a short period of time. The fascinating part of this is the vast majority of people profiting from The system are not masters of trading. A bulk of them were at one time or the other newbies. The primary key to be a successful bitcoin trader is to find the best trading software that will make life easy for you. So how do you find a reliable system out of a pool of systems in the market? Well, the presence of tools like the platform means you don’t have to search too far.
Bitcoin Up is a web-based tool that deals with this need. On the off chance that you are endeavoring into the trading world as an amateur, the platform has all you need. The system is completely automated, and it does a great job of buying and selling when appropriate. The system works with very fast trade signals that give it a competitive edge in the market. The way the program is built makes it faster than any manual trader you will come across in the industry
3 Reasons to Trade with Bitcoin Up:
- It is completely free
- You get to work with some of the best traders in the market
- It comes with a demo account
To access the secure and safe Bitcoin System Trading Autobot–>> CLICKING HERE
How does it work?
Once you joined, the platform will connect to a fake unregistered broker and pretend to trade currency pairs using the robots but in no time your money will vanish.
Now let’s debunk all the many lies of Bitcoinup.io below.
Pay attention as this guideline can help you spot other scams
- Untruthful launch dates:To appear legit most scams backdate their founding dates. In this case, Bitcoin up claims to have been launched in 2016. During my research I also found many of their paid reviews indicating different founding dates. Like this one below that said 2018. Make up your mind already Bitcoin up.
Anyway since y’all care to know, I’ll tell you. I looked into their who.is data. Bitcoin up was founded in 2020 April which was when their website was launched. Another clear indication of the website’s recency is the fact that the founder(s) just claimed their Trustpilot profile in June 2020. I talk more about Trustpilot shortly.
- Paid reviews: I have to admit Bitcoin up is going all out with these scheme. It’s paid lots of websites to promote. It’s almost like classic gaslighting– you know this platform is a scam yet there are so many articles on the internet saying it’s legit. Nice try Bitcoin up, we see right through the gimmick. One clear sign of a fake review is it peddles false information. The first 10 search results on Google for ‘Bitcoin up review’ are almost all positive. Singing the platform’s praises and presenting it as the next best thing after sliced bread.
All lies and I even have the receipts to prove it. For example cryptovibes (dot) com claims in their June review that Bitcoin up has over 2500 positive reviews on Trustpilot (one of the most popular review sites on the internet.)
False, I checked. As of July 1st when this review was written Bitcoin up had only 8 reviews on their Trustpilot official review page. This is just one of many lies peddled by fake review platforms like cryptovibes and many others dancing to Bitcoin up’s tunes. You wonder how much they were paid to sell their soul and conscience to promote a scam.
Here at IdeasDome.com (my blog), we will never knowingly promote any scam scheme. Never. We will never sell our integrity at any price.
Now let’s talk more about Trustpilot reviews. Do you know? Having a high rating on Trustpilot and lots of positive/negative reviews is not proof of a platform’s authenticity. Not too long ago, I explained here how scammers have hijacked Trustpilot reviews and why Trustpilot management is doing nothing about it. You can see that article here later after this Bitcoinup.io review.
Pros and Cons of the Bitcoin Up Software
The benefits and disadvantages of using the Bitcoin Up system include:
|Traders earn thousands of dollars per day||Bitcoin Up application is only available in some countries|
|It offers automated trading, which makes it very easy to use for everyone||There is a risk of loss|
|The trading is highly accurate|
|The Bitcoin Up app is safe and secure|
|Supports various deposit and withdrawal methods|
|24/7 customer support|
|Supports trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies|
|The minimum deposit sum is $250|
|No inactivity and conversion fees|
|Bitcoin Up works with regulated brokers|
|Market analysis ahead of the market by 0.01 seconds|
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Can You Make Money With the Bitcoin Up App?
Yes, you can. Our personal experience with the Bitcoin Up app and the numerous online reviews indicate that the system generates daily profit for users. The Bitcoin Up app has an accuracy rate of over 98%, which means virtually all the trades entered by the robots are profitable. This percentage was confirmed by our research and review of the software.
The Bitcoin Up conducts market analysis, generates trading signals, and executes the most lucrative trading opportunities to ensure profits. All this makes it possible for traders and investors to earn thousands of dollars per day without spending more than 15 minutes on the application. These profits are made from an initial $250 deposit which a trader needs to deposit into their trading account so that they have trading capital available in order to trade. Traders should know that the more they invest in each trade, the higher the profits they stand to make daily. Take the time to understand your risk tolerance as well as your available trading capital before you start to trade.